[TYPES/announce] AIPLANS Workshop at NeurIPS 2021 Tomorrow

Breandan Considine breandan.considine at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:29:00 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizers and program committee for the first annual
workshop on Advances in Programming Languages and Neurosymbolic Systems
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aiplans.github.io/__;!!IBzWLUs!C5_CqqLl_OwUkek8kaVHKONziZpzZAHoOSaw1RMmUEPpN1_8IJDL6zU2R_yHqY7aLxkdX_EfY8E_Bg$ >, I am cordially inviting you to attend our
workshop tomorrow, Tuesday, December 14th, from 6:45am-5:15pm EST. AIPLANS
will feature research at the forefront of machine learning, mechanized
reasoning and programming languages.

In addition to an exciting lineup of invited talks
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aiplans.github.io/schedule/__;!!IBzWLUs!C5_CqqLl_OwUkek8kaVHKONziZpzZAHoOSaw1RMmUEPpN1_8IJDL6zU2R_yHqY7aLxkdX_HVIXI1MA$ >, we have arranged to host a live
poster session for our contributed papers
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aiplans.github.io/papers/__;!!IBzWLUs!C5_CqqLl_OwUkek8kaVHKONziZpzZAHoOSaw1RMmUEPpN1_8IJDL6zU2R_yHqY7aLxkdX_Gn6XmbLg$ > on the GatherTown platform, where
authors and audience members may interact virtually. You are more than
welcome to attend this event, which is scheduled to occur from 12-1:30pm
and 5-6pm EST. Please feel free to bring your own refreshments!

Should you wish to attend AIPLANS, you must first sign up on the NeurIPS
website <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neurips.cc/__;!!IBzWLUs!C5_CqqLl_OwUkek8kaVHKONziZpzZAHoOSaw1RMmUEPpN1_8IJDL6zU2R_yHqY7aLxkdX_HqFZqVPA$ >. Once you have created an account, please
send us an email and AIPLANS would be happy to provide a complimentary
registration from our remaining pool of tickets on a first-come-first-serve
basis.

Together with your support, we look forward to putting on an engaging and
thought-provoking program tomorrow. We are eager to welcome you virtually
and look forward to your questions and participation. Should you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Best regards,

Breandan Considine
On behalf of the AIPLANS Organizers: Disha Shrivastava, David Yu-Tung Hui,
Chin-Wei Huang and Shawn Tan