[TYPES/announce] Coq Community Survey 2022

Théo Zimmermann theo at irif.fr
Sun Feb 13 10:49:19 EST 2022

Dear type theory enthusiasts who have used or are using the Coq proof
assistant,

The Coq team kindly requests your participation in the Coq community
survey 2022, at the following URL:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sondages.inria.fr/index.php/356388?lang=en__;!!IBzWLUs!CPO-O_jeDIIe4ICFKVqa7nXFjLSQi9Bb1CDPGYERh2FHjVuBN0MhoGWwhWQqGyKsJhthszIQWJEfhQ$

This survey will help us get an updated picture of the Coq community
and inform our future decisions. As part of the survey, participants
can answer questions on whether they use specific typing mechanisms
and features in Coq, and we will share aggregate survey data with the
type theory community.

The deadline for submitting the survey is February 28, 2022 (AoE).
Since the survey is quite long, please don't wait until the last
minute to start answering. The survey is available in English and in
Chinese. See our Discourse post for more information about the survey:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://coq.discourse.group/t/coq-community-survey-2022/1547/4__;!!IBzWLUs!CPO-O_jeDIIe4ICFKVqa7nXFjLSQi9Bb1CDPGYERh2FHjVuBN0MhoGWwhWQqGyKsJhthszKN9cLfkw$

Regards,
The Coq team