[TYPES/announce] Eleventh Summer School on Formal Techniques, May 30 - June 5, 2022, Menlo College, Atherton, California

Natarajan Shankar shankar at csl.sri.com
Tue Mar 29 03:27:19 EDT 2022

Eleventh Summer School on Formal Techniques
May 30 - June 5, 2022, Menlo College, Atherton, California
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://fm.csl.sri.com/SSFT22__;!!IBzWLUs!BML_qCAOaIyC4DG-SMnHDRttRxF6zJ8EEyz45KHFpywRIGFDbskFYdGWSP7yOiC4IGm_V3jlybu4hw$

* The Eleventh Summer School on Formal Techniques is directed at graduate students and young
researchers.  A prior background in formal methods is helpful but not required.  This year, the
school will take place in a hybrid mode: the lectures and labs will be live-streamed and recorded,
but we strongly encourage in-person participation.  Funding for transportation/food/lodging is
available for US-based students.

* The lecturers at the school include Corina Pasareanu (NASA Ames/CMU West), Randy Bryant (CMU),
Sanjit Seshia (UC Berkeley), Ruzica Piskac (Yale University), and Mayur Naik (U. of Pennsylvania).

* We also have distinguished invited talks from Thomas Wies (New York University), Phokion
G. Kolaitis (University of California Santa Cruz and IBM Research), Maria Paola Bonacina (Università
degli Studi di Verona), Susmit Jha (SRI International)

* The main lectures in the summer school start on Tuesday May 31 and will be preceded by a background
course on logic given by Natarajan Shankar (SRI) and Stephane Graham-Lengrand (SRI) on Monday May 30
and a mini-bootcamp on Sunday June 5.

* Registration link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://fm.csl.sri.com/SSFT22__;!!IBzWLUs!BML_qCAOaIyC4DG-SMnHDRttRxF6zJ8EEyz45KHFpywRIGFDbskFYdGWSP7yOiC4IGm_V3jlybu4hw$
* Registration deadline: April 30, 2022