[TYPES/announce] Logic colloquium 2022 registration is open

Antonios Achilleos antonios at ru.is
Fri May 6 07:58:49 EDT 2022

Dear all,

The registration page for the Logic Colloquium 2022 is now open.
We encourage everyone to register as soon as possible.
The early registration deadline is June 1st.

The link to the conference page is this: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://icetcs.ru.is/lc2022/__;!!IBzWLUs!SQBDtEKLX0cZjViLW3iqAcaq95Oyx6kzhcYSX9ZxUeff1bhRP-Xtpll1Ccj20u9wLoo8xaW8Yk5_MFeRXUDT_th2ZbT2uQ$
You can find more information about the colloquium and an active registration page.
We will upload the schedule shortly.

Please distribute this message to whoever you think would be interested.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Reykjavik in June - and many others online!

Antonis
On behalf of the organisers

Antonios Achilleos
Lektor  |  Tölvunarfræðideild
Assistant Professor  |  Department of Computer Science
Farsími / Mobile: +354 6179544
Póstfang / E-mail: antonios at ru.is
[cid:image001.png at 01D86140.A521DA10]

Háskólinn í Reykjavík  |  Reykjavik University
Menntavegur 1  |  102 Reykjavík  |  Iceland
Sími/Tel: +354 599 6200
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hr.is__;!!IBzWLUs!SQBDtEKLX0cZjViLW3iqAcaq95Oyx6kzhcYSX9ZxUeff1bhRP-Xtpll1Ccj20u9wLoo8xaW8Yk5_MFeRXUDT_tiZttrJPw$