[TYPES/announce] ICALP 2022 - Call for Participation - Extended early registration ends TODAY
anca at labri.fr
Wed May 18 08:12:36 EDT 2022
Due to multiple requests, the early registration deadline has been extended to May 18.
We recommend that participants make their hotel reservations as early as
possible since Paris is an attractive destination for tourists during the summer.
The 49th EATCS International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming
(ICALP) will take place
** in Paris, France, and online on 4-8 July 2022. **
The 2022 edition has the following special features:
- The conference is hybrid.
- This will be the 50th birthday of the conference and some special events are
- The ICALP Extended Stay Support Scheme (IESSS) is here for helping the
organisation of collaborations around the conference.
ICALP is the main conference and annual meeting of the European Association for
Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS). As usual, ICALP will be preceded by a
series of workshops, which will take place on July 4.
The 2022 edition will be also the occasion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of
both EATCS and the first ICALP, which was first held in 1972 in Rocquencourt,
in the Paris area.
============= Important dates and information =============
Early Registration: May 18
Conference: July 4-8, 2022
Workshops: July 4
============= Registration =============
For registration, follow this link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://icalp2022.irif.fr/?page_id=50__;!!IBzWLUs!WJUiQNhnWvLQGhTZlG62Wt_3waVu0YHOUwJdU2V_j6y59vRe5cmsfndyRoxo9AsRF-VVJIJ5XYeTwxJN1MiEBhh8_1s$
============= Extended Stay Support Scheme (IESS) =============
For its 49th edition, the ICALP conference offers to its attendees an Extended
Stay Support Scheme (IESSS) aiming at enhancing scientific collaborations and
diminishing the carbon footprint of scientific research activities. ICALP 2022
attendees are encouraged to combine their visit to Paris with collaborations
with local researchers.
This support scheme is primarily intended for participants travelling long
distances and must be combined with an attendance to ICALP. Upon acceptation,
research institutes involved in this mechanism will cover standard expenses
(accommodation and traveling fees, plane excluded) and will provide material
support for research activities.
See https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://icalp2022.irif.fr/?page_id=50__;!!IBzWLUs!WJUiQNhnWvLQGhTZlG62Wt_3waVu0YHOUwJdU2V_j6y59vRe5cmsfndyRoxo9AsRF-VVJIJ5XYeTwxJN1MiEBhh8_1s$ for more information.
============= Invited Speakers =============
Albert Atserias, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Constantinos Daskalakis, MIT
Leslie Ann Goldberg, Oxford University
Madhu Sudan, Harvard
Stéphan Thomassé, ENS Lyon
Santosh Vempala, Georgia Tech
============= Awards =============
During the conference, the following awards will be given:
- the EATCS award (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eatcs.org/index.php/eatcs-award__;!!IBzWLUs!WJUiQNhnWvLQGhTZlG62Wt_3waVu0YHOUwJdU2V_j6y59vRe5cmsfndyRoxo9AsRF-VVJIJ5XYeTwxJN1MiEpCBJQJs$ ),
- the Gödel prize (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eatcs.org/index.php/goedel-prize__;!!IBzWLUs!WJUiQNhnWvLQGhTZlG62Wt_3waVu0YHOUwJdU2V_j6y59vRe5cmsfndyRoxo9AsRF-VVJIJ5XYeTwxJN1MiEFPPWsPI$ ),
- the Presburger award (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eatcs.org/index.php/presburger__;!!IBzWLUs!WJUiQNhnWvLQGhTZlG62Wt_3waVu0YHOUwJdU2V_j6y59vRe5cmsfndyRoxo9AsRF-VVJIJ5XYeTwxJN1MiEM3iCyeg$ ),
- the EATCS distinguished dissertation award
- the best papers for Track A and track B,
- the best student papers for Track A and track B.
============= Accepted papers =============
============= Workshops =============
See https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://icalp2022.irif.fr/?page_id=46__;!!IBzWLUs!WJUiQNhnWvLQGhTZlG62Wt_3waVu0YHOUwJdU2V_j6y59vRe5cmsfndyRoxo9AsRF-VVJIJ5XYeTwxJN1MiExSo2fGw$ for more information.
- Parameterized Approximation Algorithms Workshop
- Combinatorial Reconfiguration
- Recent Advances on Total Search Problems
- Algorithmic Aspects of Temporal Graphs V
- Trends in Arithmetic Theories
- Structure Meets Power 2022
- Straight-Line Programs, Word Equations and their Interplay
- Graph Width Parameters: from Structure to Algorithms
More information about the Types-announce