[TYPES/announce] International Workshop on Formal Analysis and Verification of Post-Quantum Cryptographic Protocols 2022: Call for Papers
TRAN Dinh Duong
duongtd at jaist.ac.jp
Tue Jul 12 04:21:53 EDT 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS
International Workshop on Formal Analysis and Verification of Post-Quantum
Cryptographic Protocols 2022 (FAVPQC 2022)
This even is an ICFEM 2022 (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://maude.ucm.es/ICFEM22/__;!!IBzWLUs!S2p4ITczLBbnOFaBmy9Z26E8dFrvuyFt_rUJHLKTiQccaLWNdWvtnnXZflZl_ZaV0KaWDRQLnNn9xEWkSi3xYE-ooj8nQ4LIZhc$ ) satellite
workshop, which will be held in Madrid, Spain on October 24, 2022.
It is known that the most popular public-key cryptosystems used today will
become insecure once sufficient strong quantum computers become available.
To prepare for information security in the quantum computing era,
post-quantum cryptosystems that are resistant to attacks from quantum
computers have been built as replacements for the classical ones. Security
verification of those post-quantum cryptographic protocols has got
extensive attention from cryptography and security research groups in
Due to Covid-19, the workshop may be held in a hybrid style or completely
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Authors are invited to submit papers describing original and unpublished
work somehow related to formal analysis and verification of post-quantum
cryptographic protocols. Topics of
interest include, but are not limited to:
- Post-quantum cryptosystems
- Post-quantum cryptographic protocols
- Logics of quantum computing/algorithms/programs
- Formal analysis/verification of those related to the above-mentioned
Proceedings shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication.
Therefore, authors are supposed to use the CEUR-ART template style for
preparing papers. In addition to regular
papers (12 - 16 pages), authors are also recommended to submit short papers
(6 - 8 pages), such as work-in-progress ones and tool demonstration ones.
Papers submitted as regular papers may be accepted as short papers. We plan
a joint special issue of a reputable journal together with the
International Conference on Practical and Theoretical Aspects of Logic,
Cyber Security and Cryptography 2022. The authors of a selected subset of
accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers
to the special issue.
Submissions must be uploaded to the following EasyChair website:
- Paper submission due: September 15, 2022 (AoE)
- Notification: September 30, 2022
- Camera-ready: October 14, 2022
PROGRAM COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
- Sedat Akleylek, Ondokuz Mayis University, Turkey (co-chair)
- Santiago Escobar, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain (co-chair)
- Kazuhiro Ogata, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology,
- Ayoub Otmani, University of Rouen Normandie, France (co-chair)
TBA for the other Program Committee members.
- Duong Dinh Tran, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology,
Japan (duongtd at jaist.ac.jp)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Types-announce