[TYPES/announce] CAV 2023 PC Nomination

Constantin Enea cenea at irif.fr
Wed Sep 7 13:16:26 EDT 2022

CAV 2023 (35th International conference on Computer Aided Verification) is inviting nominations for its Program Committee. You can nominate yourself or someone else. Nominations are due September 23rd!

The CAV (Computer Aided Verification) conference is dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practice of computer-aided formal analysis methods for hardware, software, and computing systems. The conference covers the spectrum from theoretical results to concrete applications, with an emphasis on practical verification tools and the algorithms and techniques that are needed for their implementation.

We expect that PC members will review approximately 10-12 papers. The reviewing process will be double-blind and will include an author response. To respect the double-blind process, we will request PC members to review the papers by themselves (with exceptions allowed in consultation with the PC Chairs). Please note that serving on the PC involves a serious commitment to scientific excellence and professional responsibility, along with availability for providing timely reviews and engaging in online PC discussions.

We expect that nominees for the PC will have a record of publishing at CAV or related top-tier conferences in formal methods and programming languages. We also seek experts in application domain areas (e.g., network/distributed systems, machine learning, biological systems) where interest in formal methods is high and growing. It is not necessary for nominees to have served on a CAV PC before, and we welcome all excellent nominees.

Please use the form at the following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_w-apI43OZhJVT2FktI8z9Y-lwd_5vcoB6VzeTMaNfshtSA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2_HWoxi_fAqR1tIKpdHosH1LChwLszFNolhcJjt6KD_AA_EHePxLSMD3c__;!!IBzWLUs!WcHeEQAvvZM3z2HVBcTwzOJzucL_d2qpq7xcFbwTt5wvf324sV1R5P2ppmuAsRbWhkWUBq2hYWcq0gYVB2N7GzQWEuqR$   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_w-apI43OZhJVT2FktI8z9Y-lwd_5vcoB6VzeTMaNfshtSA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2_HWoxi_fAqR1tIKpdHosH1LChwLszFNolhcJjt6KD_AA_EHePxLSMD3c__;!!IBzWLUs!WcHeEQAvvZM3z2HVBcTwzOJzucL_d2qpq7xcFbwTt5wvf324sV1R5P2ppmuAsRbWhkWUBq2hYWcq0gYVB2N7GzQWEuqR$  >