[TYPES/announce] Teaching faculty positions at Princeton CS
dpw at cs.princeton.edu
Wed Sep 14 14:04:51 EDT 2022
I would like to bring to your attention that we at Princeton CS have multiple teaching faculty positions.
Please reach out to me or to Mark Braverman [mbraverm at cs.princeton.edu] if you might be interested. I added some information below. Also, please forward this email if you know someone else who might be a good fit for the position.
Job responsibilities can include working with a team to teach and manage our large introductory and upper-level courses, advising undergraduate research, contributing to curriculum development, leading outreach programs for under-represented groups, developing EdTech tools, and creating online content.
The position features many compelling elements:
• Advancing in career-oriented, teaching-stream faculty ranks: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, University Lecturer.
• Maintaining a teaching load of only one prep per semester, leaving ample time and opportunity to innovate.
• Engaging with outstanding undergraduate students, undergraduate graders, and graduate TAs.
• Advising undergraduate independent work projects and potentially master’s theses, which can amplify your research agenda.
• Participating in department/university governance.
• Earning competitive compensation and benefits, including funding for professional development and opportunities to receive summer support.
To apply, please follow the instructions at
Note that applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis
More information about the Types-announce