[TYPES/announce] NJPLS on Friday, October 21st, at UMD

Leonidas Lampropoulos leonidas at umd.edu
Mon Sep 19 12:48:03 EDT 2022

Hello all!

The next iteration of NJPLS will happen at the University of Maryland,
College Park, on Friday October 21st.

As before, details about the precise timing will follow, but if you're
interested in giving a talk, please fill out the following form:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/9eCvJeXkpjtonWVk6__;!!IBzWLUs!VZWteZ6g2MPo8OwhtOBBfymH8rrObM4Xvhohfr34REkj56P9Gf_-rRGmfZdx3voSmJ_cOVjTGRDpM_jGPEGWTbag1GWr7GD8$

We'll figure out the precise timing of the event soon. If you are
interested in giving a talk, please fill out the following form. Please
submit talk proposals by Wednesday, September 28th. We hope to finalize the
schedule in the beginning of October.

This run of NJPLS will also be in-person only, with no accommodations for
hybrid or remote participation. If there are, e.g., new variants or
university policy changes, we will simply cancel the event.

Cheers,
Leo