[TYPES/announce] CoqPL 2023: Call for Presentations

Tej Chajed tchajed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:58:20 EDT 2022

                          CoqPL 2023

                9th International Workshop on Coq
                   for Programming Languages
                              --
             January 21, 2023, co-located with POPL
                  Boston, Massachusetts, USA

                   CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

           https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://popl23.sigplan.org/home/CoqPL-2023__;!!IBzWLUs!V6-nThRLWsw60gamE3zgs1xB3KIDzedzOvTO9PSvyGFk6OSSksINku58xxbPxTeK3mT8t8JUAJ7u0Fk9OOmKR2KdGJi5Qg$

Workshop Overview
-----------------

The series of CoqPL workshops provide an opportunity for programming
languages researchers and practitioners with an interest in Coq to
meet and interact with one another and members from the core Coq
development team. At the meeting, we will discuss upcoming new
features, see talks and demonstrations of exciting current projects,
solicit feedback for potential future changes to Coq itself, and
generally work to strengthen the vibrant community around our favorite
proof assistant.

Topics in scope include:

- Formalizations of PL research in Coq
- General purpose libraries and tactic language extensions
- Domain-specific libraries for programming language formalization and
verification
- IDEs, profilers, tracers, debuggers, and testing tools
- Reports on ongoing proof efforts conducted via (or in the context
of) the Coq proof assistant
- Experience reports from Coq usage in educational or industrial contexts

Workshop Format
---------------

The workshop format will be driven by you, members of the community.
We will solicit abstracts for talks and proposals for demonstrations
and flesh out format details based on responses. We expect the final
program to include experiment reports, panel discussions, and invited
talks (details TBA). Talks will be selected according to relevance to
the workshop, based on the submission of an extended abstract.

To foster open discussion of cutting edge research which can later be
published in full conference proceedings, we will not publish papers
from the workshop. However, presentations may be recorded and the
videos may be made publicly available.

Submission Details
------------------

Submission page: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://coqpl23.hotcrp.com/__;!!IBzWLUs!V6-nThRLWsw60gamE3zgs1xB3KIDzedzOvTO9PSvyGFk6OSSksINku58xxbPxTeK3mT8t8JUAJ7u0Fk9OOmKR2LB7ZbTDA$

Important Dates:
- Submission:   Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Notification: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Workshop:     Saturday, January 21, 2023

Submissions for talks and demonstrations should be described in an
extended abstract, between 1 and 2 pages in length (excluding
bibliography). We suggest formatting the text using the two-column ACM
SIGPLAN latex style (9pt font). Templates are available from the ACM
SIGPLAN page: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sigplan.org/Resources/Author__;!!IBzWLUs!V6-nThRLWsw60gamE3zgs1xB3KIDzedzOvTO9PSvyGFk6OSSksINku58xxbPxTeK3mT8t8JUAJ7u0Fk9OOmKR2JK8XPulA$  .

Program Committee
-----------------

Co-chairs:

- Tej Chajed, VMware Research and University of Wisconsin, USA
- Benjamin Pierce, University of Pennsylvania, USA

Program Committee:

- Danil Annenkov, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Qinxiang Cao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Tej Chajed, VMware Research and University of Wisconsin, USA
- Maxime Denes, INRIA, France
- Hugo Herbelin, INRIA, France
- Benjamin C. Pierce, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Clement Pit-Claudel, EPFL, Switzerland
- Talia Ringer, University of Illinois, USA
- Christine Rizkallah, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Zoe Paraskevopoulou, Northeastern University, USA

Covid / Remote Participation Plans