[TYPES/announce] Ph.D. positions at Portland State University

Yao Li liyao at pdx.edu
Tue Oct 11 19:54:45 EDT 2022

Dear All,

I am looking for Ph.D students (starting Fall 2023) who are interested in
programming languages, formal verification, and/or interactive theorem
proving to join my new group at Portland State University.

I am a new assistant professor at Portland State University. My research
aims to (1) advance the state of the art of verification on real-world
software and (2) make verification easier to use from a programming
languages perspective. You can find more information about me on my
webpage: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lastland.github.io/__;!!IBzWLUs!RmnpM28YuPb0EgFh19QfmEDvZT8OdLfFYtbAuRWuH85-JNu8y_lthl_RYm-s2Ui-FaP5Bn3K9obo3Dmaf4b6aJ2l4PWx$

Please feel free to drop me an email if you are interested or if you have
any questions about my research, my group, or Portland State University.
I'd appreciate it if you can help spread the word to whoever might be
interested.

Cheers,
Yao Li, Ph.D., (He/Him)
Assistant Professor,
Computer Science Department, Portland State University