[TYPES/announce] PL and AI faculty Position at McGill University

Brigitte Pientka bpientka at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 27 20:02:21 EDT 2022

We will be hiring for several positions in artificial intelligence (very broadly interpreted). In particularly, we are interested in applicants that work on the intersection of AI to security, privacy, reliability, formal methods, programming languages, and software engineering.

The announcement advertises several positions (including (ii) Security, privacy, robustness, or reliability in AI or AI-driven fields.)

https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/mcgill_careers/details/Tenure-Track-Faculty-Positions-in-Computer-Science--Machine-Learning-and-Artificial-Intelligence_JR0000034064 <https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/mcgill_careers/details/Tenure-Track-Faculty-Positions-in-Computer-Science--Machine-Learning-and-Artificial-Intelligence_JR0000034064>

As suitable candidates will be nominated to become affiliated with Mila (Quebec AI Institute) and may be recommended to receive a CIFAR Chair in AI <https://www.cifar.ca/ai/pan-canadian-artificial-intelligence-strategy>, candidates ideally have a publication record in top ML/AI conferences, journals, and/or related publication venues.

If you are interested, I would encourage you to apply. Feel free to contact me!

- Brigitte

Prof. Brigitte Pientka

School of Computer Science
McGill University