[TYPES/announce] 16th Workshop on Computational Logic and Applications: call for talk proposals
noam.zeilberger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:41:37 EDT 2022
It is our pleasure to announce that the 16th workshop on Computational
Logic and Applications will be held in January 2023, as a hybrid
workshop at Ecole Polytechnique (south of Paris) and online.
Workshop dates: 12-13 January 2023.
Overview and scope
Started in 2002, the CLA workshops (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cla.tcs.uj.edu.pl/__;!!IBzWLUs!QBYDOrctlQeiXUzt4G3rHOsaEdk7g2n3WNqm5JW6If17KHVna-ZRnfovv_m52WZxGk_Kjut95EfKzz2n7y6gXM-r3dGT-tXI6ijs_6iV$ ) provide
an open, free access forum for interdisciplinary research concentrated
around combinatorial and quantitative aspects of mathematical logic and
their applications in computer science.
Topics within the scope of CLA include:
- combinatorics of lambda calculus, sequent calculi, and related
logical formalisms, as well as their interactions with the
combinatorics of maps and related objects;
- combinatorics of lattices derived from logic or rewriting;
- asymptotic enumeration and statistical properties of formulae,
types, proofs, programs, etc.;
- quantitative aspects of program evaluation and normalisation;
- random generation with applications to logic and programming;
- randomness in software testing and counter-example generation.
Talk proposals should consist of short abstracts of up to three pages,
and may describe either ongoing or previously published work.
Submissions should be sent by email to the organizers (see below).
Depending on the number of submissions, contributed talks will be 20-30
Organizing and Programme Committee
- Olivier Bodini <olivier.bodini at univ-paris13.fr>
- Alain Giorgetti <alain.giorgetti at femto-st.fr>
- Noam Zeilberger <noam.zeilberger at lix.polytechnique.fr>
- Submission deadline: November 30, 2022 (AoE)
- Notification: December 7, 2022 (AoE)
- Registration deadline for in-person attendance: December 16, 2022
- Registration deadline for online attendance: January 9, 2023
- Workshop: January 12-13, 2023
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Types-announce