[TYPES/announce] postdoctoral research positions in effect handler oriented programming at Edinburgh

Sam Lindley Sam.Lindley at ed.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 05:53:09 EST 2022

I have funding for up to two postdoctoral researchers to work with me
and my group on the theoretical foundations and practical design and
implementation of effect handlers at The University of Edinburgh.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://elxw.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/5903/__;!!IBzWLUs!XDiwYbtmbd2d5dhMuffzdw_YqVSyvKvgwOSkjCHZ_JX4prX_shxc0A-wcPAThVeJs3fYaPT5r9roR5fCO56rPSFXDm8BOHGHmWR5$

Feel free to get in touch with me if you're interested.

Sam
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.