[TYPES/announce] 2 Associate professor positions at CSE, Chalmers

Ana Bove bove at chalmers.se
Tue Dec 13 08:59:00 EST 2022

Dear All,

The department of Computer science and engineering
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/cse/Pages/default.aspx__;!!IBzWLUs!S7_4CB8cm6S8I4EQL39vY4Rs-LwNThYQSMOZLmAhBBItrAhSeLoJQI5EXiINbR476fqXostVo2hL9u-ELPQjNKsi_Kzpsg$ > at
Chalmers is opening 2 associate professors positions
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=11047__;!!IBzWLUs!S7_4CB8cm6S8I4EQL39vY4Rs-LwNThYQSMOZLmAhBBItrAhSeLoJQI5EXiINbR476fqXostVo2hL9u-ELPQjNKt6hP99qQ$ >.
The positions are open for qualified applicants with research and
teaching experience in any area broadly covered by the department. As
you probably know, the CSE department has a strong group working with
programming languages, functional programming, dependent types and
homotopy theory.

We actively work to improve the gender balance and diversity in our
faculty, therefore we particularly welcome a diversity of applicants
with different backgrounds and experiences.

Best

--
-- Ana Bove, Docent
Phone: (46)(31) 772 1020