[TYPES/announce] Assistant professor position in Theoretical Computer Science - University of Groningen.

Jorge A. Pérez j.a.perez at rug.nl
Thu Dec 15 15:30:13 EST 2022

Dear colleagues,

Here is a reminder that the University of Groningen invites
applications for one assistant professor position (tenure-track) in
Theoretical Computer Science. The application deadline is January 8,
2023.

The successful candidate will join the Fundamental Computing group of
the Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics, Computer Science and AI.
The group already has research expertise on concurrency theory, modal
logic, coalgebra, and proof theory (see https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.rug.nl/fse/fc__;!!IBzWLUs!Wo7NytdoxUcmCDW7m2JSX3yPD1ZRaNgloVB4cvYpR7-0ONqyYArx5k5d2HdFpfNTyxtGsxq-QOEkzY4jXDKnRrfbyzPTYi3I$ ); we
seek to reinforce our profile in Theoretical Computer Science, very
broadly construed.

This is a tenure-track position with 60% education - 30% research -
10% organizational tasks.
Our tenure-track system offers well-defined perspectives for career
and personal development.
In particular, after five years of appointment, assistant professors
are assessed for tenure and promotion to associate professor.

For further details about this position, our tenure-track system, and
the link to the application form see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0009PCP&cat=wp__;!!IBzWLUs!Wo7NytdoxUcmCDW7m2JSX3yPD1ZRaNgloVB4cvYpR7-0ONqyYArx5k5d2HdFpfNTyxtGsxq-QOEkzY4jXDKnRrfby_URuTj7$

Please disseminate widely among potential candidates.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me <j.a.perez-at-rug.nl>.

Best wishes,
Jorge

--
Jorge A. Pérez