[TYPES/announce] Registrations closing soon for New Jersey Programming Languages and Systems (NJPLS) -- November 10th at Princeton University

Tim Alberdingk Thijm tthijm at cs.princeton.edu
Tue Oct 10 10:58:22 EDT 2023

Hi all,

We are just a *few days away* from the close of registration on *October
13* for NJPLS Fall 2023 at Princeton University in Princeton, NJ.
Register (for free!) to join us for a full-day event of inspiring and
interesting talks, with breakfast, lunch and coffee provided. Talk
proposals are also due by October 13th. We welcome talk proposals on any
topics of interest to PL and systems.

Register here via the embedded Google form: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://njpls.org/nov2023.html__;!!IBzWLUs!RNJ3y69OKm8iFXP8GnEFR23I08nj6IakyvicsD6djwf72UmixCcCFzKXvx6gz5pAfCSGSQ-mnnHqa8DPRmyRG1WfD-dY2ybWHwHI$
Do note that you may edit your response, e.g. if you wish to register
now and add a talk proposal later.

Please forward this email around your organization and tell your
colleagues and/or students about this event. Sorry if you've already
received this message.

Thank you,

Tim Alberdingk Thijm
Princeton University