[TYPES/announce] Tenure-Track Faculty Positions at McGill University: Secure Software and Computer Systems

Brigitte Pientka bpientka at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 3 12:56:14 EDT 2023

I am happy to say that we will be hiring in secure software and computer systems. Here is the official announcement.

Tenure-Track Faculty Positions at SOCS: Secure Software and Computer Systems

The School of Computer Science at McGill University (Montreal, Canada) invites applications for tenure-track appointments at the rank of Assistant Professor. We are seeking candidates with a PhD (or close to finishing) and expertise in security or privacy aspects of computer and software systems. Topics of interest include but are not limited to: network security, secure distributed computing, language/compiler-based security, hardware-based security, secure software development, applied cryptography, blockchain security, secure IoT and cyber-physical systems, AI-based cybersecurity, and privacy-enhancing technologies.

https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/McGill_Careers/job/McConnell-Eng-Bldg/Tenure-Track-Faculty-Positions-in-Computer-Science--Secure-Software-and-Computer-Systems_JR0000048741-1 <https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/McGill_Careers/job/McConnell-Eng-Bldg/Tenure-Track-Faculty-Positions-in-Computer-Science--Secure-Software-and-Computer-Systems_JR0000048741-1>

If you’re interested, feel free to contact me!

 Brigitte

Prof. Brigitte Pientka

School of Computer Science
McGill University