[TYPES/announce] PLDI'24 Artifact Evaluation Committee: Call for nominations

Ningning Xie xnningxie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:47:40 EST 2023

Dear all,

We are looking for motivated students and researchers to be members of the
PLDI 2024 Artifact Evaluation Committee (AEC). The artifact evaluation
process aims to promote, share and catalog the research artifacts of papers
accepted to the PLDI research track.

This year, we are accepting self-nominations for the AEC. The
self-nomination form is available at:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/wWGfW33qMY2gUqqz7__;!!IBzWLUs!TKAmpBQcLOXFTH1LBjHcVHBCCBUJL2Mkta-ue2z44cVwyhC72__Wu-Fh4WQF9mtxphlhCdYvGw72kqI2KZuE8697o4xY-agI$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/wWGfW33qMY2gUqqz7__;!!IBzWLUs!VSP9iV3nKHaJcALRMndUXmxCjWkyafsLnWU_lin5_FiCVEGq0yjVxzADAlbR5DhmXY4Dvt5hJLVt6bOjLvorPW9qmR3emcLlkC8xgAZ8zQ$>
The first round of nomination ends on Dec 22nd, 2023.

As a committee member, the primary responsibilities would be to review the
artifacts submitted corresponding to the already accepted papers in the
main research track. In particular, you may have to run the associated
tool, check whether the results in the main paper can be reproduced, and
inspect the data.

We expect the bulk of the review work to take place between early February
and mid April.

Each artifact will take about 8h to review, and reviewers will be assigned
about 3 artifacts to review.

Come join us in improving the quality of research in our field!

Best regards,
Manuel Rigger and Ningning Xie