[TYPES/announce] Visiting/postdoc researcher in Logic, Semantics, Concurrency -- University of Groningen (NL).

Jorge A. Pérez j.a.perez at rug.nl
Mon Dec 18 01:49:00 EST 2023

We invite applications for a post-doctoral researcher position at the
Fundamental Computing group of the University of Groningen, The
Netherlands (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.rug.nl/fse/fc__;!!IBzWLUs!RGLMtgZFrxvEctrZOyC4L9HcZPNRIro_FvEby4znhodS2mwgfNNKpFPTl2soK2TUz10sztKX1pyhUDKCBCp24oztqFckecIc$ ).

The successful candidate will work together with Helle Hvid Hansen and
Jorge A. Pérez and contribute to the group’s research activities on
the formal specification and analysis of software systems (broadly
construed).

The duration of the position will be six months, but there are
possibilities for an extension.
While this is shorter than a typical postdoc appointment, we see this
vacancy as offering an extended “visiting researcher” position.
As such, it could be appealing for (young) scholars wishing to develop
their own research agenda within a vibrant research environment and an
internationally-oriented university and city.

We warmly encourage applications from individuals with proven
experience in any of the research areas covered by the Fundamental
Computing group:
modal logic, coalgebra, concurrency theory, type systems, programming
languages, semantics, program logics, proof theory, exact algorithms.

The starting date is negotiable, but preferably before April 1st, 2024.

Submit your application until January 24, 23:59 (Dutch local time,
CET) following the instructions detailed here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S000AJ0P__;!!IBzWLUs!RGLMtgZFrxvEctrZOyC4L9HcZPNRIro_FvEby4znhodS2mwgfNNKpFPTl2soK2TUz10sztKX1pyhUDKCBCp24oztqNfB0fH0$

For informal inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Jorge A.
Pérez, leader, Fundamental Computing group (<j.a.perez at rug.nl>).

--
Jorge A. Pérez
Associate Professor