[TYPES/announce] Postdoc in Tallinn - deadline 28 March

Pawel Sobocinski sobocinski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 06:20:51 EST 2024

Dear colleagues,

I would like to advertise an 18 month postdoc at Tallinn University of Technology. The application deadline is 28 March 2024, and the job starts 1 September 2024.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://candidate.recrur.com/public/jobad/en/91ae9f23-a__;!!IBzWLUs!XYxMzJD9F97uzwzLh7ailv6TwtPzEF2WUfibEAeaLMM0QYhueJM48t7-Hd2ZFi9eW4GIOgcs_dMLo5oYXG9yrknIkIZRRp5RLQ$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://candidate.recrur.com/public/jobad/en/91ae9f23-a__;!!IBzWLUs!XYxMzJD9F97uzwzLh7ailv6TwtPzEF2WUfibEAeaLMM0QYhueJM48t7-Hd2ZFi9eW4GIOgcs_dMLo5oYXG9yrknIkIZRRp5RLQ$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://candidate.recrur.com/public/jobad/en/91ae9f23-a__;!!IBzWLUs!XYxMzJD9F97uzwzLh7ailv6TwtPzEF2WUfibEAeaLMM0QYhueJM48t7-Hd2ZFi9eW4GIOgcs_dMLo5oYXG9yrknIkIZRRp5RLQ$
The successful applicant will work on applying concepts and techniques from category theory to study cryptographic and cybersecurity protocols. They will work closely with me, Niels Voorneveld at Cybernetica, and Denis Firsov at Tallinn University of Technology and Matter Labs. They will also be expected to take part in the activities of the EU funded Cybersecurity Excellence Hub in Estonia and South Moravia (CHESS).

Tallinn offers an attractive working environment, with an active and growing community of categorically minded people and strengths in programming language theory, type theory, compositional modelling, quantum foundations and formal language theory.

Please contact me directly with any enquiries.

Best wishes,
Pawel