[TYPES/announce] PhD at Utrecht

Paige Randall North paigenorth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:11:20 EDT 2024

Dear all,

Johan Commelin, Jim Portegies, and I (Paige North) are looking for a PhD
student to work on the development of proof assistants for education such
as Waterproof [1] (see [2] for a project description). The position will be
based at the University of Utrecht (though it will also include
collaboration with the Technical University of Eindhoven) and will start in
Fall 2024. We will consider applications until the position has been
filled, so please contact one of us soon if you are interested. You can
reach me at p.r.north at uu.nl.

Best,
Paige

[1] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://impermeable.github.io__;!!IBzWLUs!QCAQtq6wlyt_APupNyav52geYmWUNGr7CeTW-76cnAP7Tz5TdHU_9uz-6iMRPwEWiC_11INuEz2Gm1s_cWjw7uuOjLN7wT-y6Q$