[TYPES/announce] FroCoS-ITP-TABLEAUX 2025

Elaine Pimentel elaine.pimentel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 04:23:55 EDT 2024

Call for Bids to Host FroCoS-ITP-TABLEAUX 2025

We are pleased to announce the call for proposals for hosting and
organising FroCoS-ITP-TABLEAUX 2025, on their 15th, 16th and 33rd editions,
respectively.

- FroCoS (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://frocos.cs.uiowa.edu/__;!!IBzWLUs!RAQGQ9SKOYhhV_3ew3EOhoxEEURW4oQjD5NUGXZcFKKCHSa2FSzSB5YBjxWKE4D8GSN4kOWWmlur_kDuClI8bFGpWFIkqYfr8ReU57gL$ ) is the main international event for
research on the development of techniques and methods for the combination
and integration of formal systems, their modularization and analysis.

- ITP (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itp-conference.github.io/__;!!IBzWLUs!RAQGQ9SKOYhhV_3ew3EOhoxEEURW4oQjD5NUGXZcFKKCHSa2FSzSB5YBjxWKE4D8GSN4kOWWmlur_kDuClI8bFGpWFIkqYfr8Yil3oyb$ ) is concerned with all topics
related to interactive theorem proving, ranging from theoretical
foundations to implementation aspects and applications in program
verification, security, and formalization of mathematics.

- TABLEAUX (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.tableaux-ar.org/__;!!IBzWLUs!RAQGQ9SKOYhhV_3ew3EOhoxEEURW4oQjD5NUGXZcFKKCHSa2FSzSB5YBjxWKE4D8GSN4kOWWmlur_kDuClI8bFGpWFIkqYfr8ZZJAHQI$ ) is the main international
conference at which research on all aspects, theoretical foundations,
implementation techniques, systems development and applications, of the
mechanization of tableaux-based reasoning and related methods is presented.

FroCoS and Tableaux have co-located for quite a number of editions, and in
2017 we had a very successful edition of the three conferences running
together. In 2025 we intend to resume this partnership. We expect the 2025
edition of FroCoS+Tableaux to have around 100 participants. ITP tends to
have 75-100 participants.

Bids should be sent to frocos.itp.tableaux at gmail.com and should include at
least the following information:

       • name and email address of a contact person
       • names of other people involved
       • address of website for the bid
       • approximate dates of the conference
       • structure (e.g., k workshop days and n days of presentations,
excursion, etc.)
       • advantages of the proposed venue
       • estimated costs and registration fee

The deadline for bids is Monday, 15 April 2024. Shortly after, all admitted
bids will be made public and the voting phase will take place. The people
eligible to vote are those who are seriously considering attending
FroCoS-ITP-TABLEAUX 2025. The voting system used will be single
transferable vote between all received bids.

FroCoS-ITP-TABLEAUX Steering Committees