DAIS-FMOODS 2003 - Paris 18-21 Nov - 2nd Call for Participation
dncr at ivs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 3 16:46:36 EST 2003
DAIS-FMOODS'03 - Paris 18-21 Nov - 2nd Call for Participation
The early registration deadline has been extended to November 5th!
* DAIS'03 Distributed Applications & Interoperable Systems
(4th IFIP Internationl Conference of the series)
* FMOODS'03 Formal Methods for Open Object-based Distributed Systems
(6th IFIP Internationl Conference of the series)
will be held jointly, 18 to 21 November, in Paris - FRANCE.
* Complementary domains: foundations & practice of Distributed Systems.
* Special focus on: Component based design and reconfiguration issues.
* High quality acceptance rates:
- 18/63 for FMOODS and
- 21/76 (long papers) and 5/12 (short papers) for DAIS.
* Five invited talks:
- Can concurrency and distribution become easy? by Bertrand Meyer
- Java's Integral Types in PVS by Bart Jacobs
- Middleware? Muddleware! by Andrew Herbert
- Research Challenges of Autonomic Computing by David Chambliss
- The Domain Specific Languages: Components in a Semantic Framework
by Alan Cameron Wills.
* One registration gives access to all sessions and to both proceedings
* A rich pre-conferences day (18 Nov) with 4 tutorials and 3 workshops.
* Tutorials (half day):
- Context-Aware Systems for Pervasive Computing
- Developing Security Critical Distributed Systems with UML
- Semantic Web enabled Web Services
- Action-Based Model Checking
- Adaptable Service Provision (one day)
- Communication Abstractions for Distributed Systems (half day)
- PhD (half day)
For more information visit the conferences web site
http://fedconf.enst.fr. Please note that early registration (offering
substantial savings) has been extended to November 5th.
We look forward to seeing you in Paris,
The DAIS-FMOODS organizers
More information about the Types-list