[TYPES] ITRS'04: FURTHER DEADLINE EXTENSION

Ferruccio Damiani damiani at di.unito.it
Fri Apr 23 15:05:23 EDT 2004

ITRS'04: FURTHER DEADLINE EXTENSION

Workshop on Intersection Types and Related Systems (ITRS'04)
University of Turku, Finland
Tuesday, 13 July 2004 (colocated with ICALP'04/LICS'04)

NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Sunday, 23 MAY 2004.
Notification of acceptance: Monday, 31 May 2004
Version for the workshop: Sunday, 13 June 2004
Workshop: Tuesday, 13 July 2004

Given the very short delay between the dates for submission
and for notification of acceptance, authors are asked to
submit versions of their articles suitable for distribution
at the workshop. Authors are strongly encouraged to submit
papers before the deadline for submission.

For any question please mail to Mario Coppo (coppo at di.unito.it)

The accepted papers will be available at the workshop as
a volume of Turku Centre for Computer Science (TUCS) series.
We are also planning to publish the workshop proceedings in
ENTCS series, as a volume on its own, or together with other
workshops, depending on the number of received papers. In this
case the authors will be asked to provide a revised version of
the paper.

ITRS'04 WEB PAGE:
http://itrs04.di.unito.it/

ITRS'04 CALL FOR PAPERS:
http://itrs04.di.unito.it/call-for-papers.txt

ITRS'04 WEB SUBMISSION PROCEDURE (now open):
http://itrs04.di.unito.it/openchair/

Dr. Ferruccio DAMIANI
Dipartimento di Informatica       | Phone: (+39) 011 670 6719
Universita' degli Studi di Torino | Fax  : (+39) 011 75 16 03
C.so Svizzera 185                 | Email: damiani at di.unito.it
I-10149 Torino, Italy             | URL  : http://www.di.unito.it/~damiani