[TYPES] Ph.D. positions Math. Logic, Munich, call for applications

O. Deiser deiser at mathematik.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 5 14:24:35 EDT 2004

Dear Colleages,

Munich is participating in the EU programme MATHLOGAPS. We are looking for
highly qualified and motivated non-German students from the EU to do a
Ph.D.-study in Mathematical Logic in Munich. The positions we offer are
well-paid; the next position could start in Autumn this year or later.

The ideal candidate would be someone from the EU, but not from Germany,
who has completed his diploma or something equivalent in the last two or
three years. It's also possible to hire non EU students (up to a certain
percentage).

If you know a very good (!) candidate personally, please encourage her or
him:

-  to look at our webpage for more information about the programme and
   eligibility criteria:

   http://www.mathematik.uni-muenchen.de/~logik/mathlogaps_en.html

-  contact us:

   deiser at mathematik.uni-muenchen.de,
   schwicht at mathematik.uni-muenchen.de,

   (with "MATHLOGAPS" as "subject" to escape spam-filtering).

Best wishes,
Oliver Deiser (and Helmut Schwichtenberg)