[TYPES] Update: Quantum functional programming

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at cs.nott.ac.uk
Fri Sep 10 16:26:23 EDT 2004

I have updated our paper on functional quantum programming -
the rules on orthogonality were unsound. Thanks to Amr Sabry
for pointing this out.

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~txa/publ/qml-draft.pdf

We also cite Andre van Tonder's papers.

Cheers,
Thorsten

--
Dr. Thorsten Altenkirch		   phone : (+44) (0)115 84 66516
Lecturer			   http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~txa/