[TYPES] logical relations

James Cheney james.cheney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 08:47:16 EST 2006

On 1/25/06, Geoffrey Alan Washburn <geoffw at cis.upenn.edu> wrote:

> Nick Benton wrote:
> > Gordon Plotkin "Lambda definability and logical relations" 1973, I
> > think.
> >

>     As far as I have been able to determine, this particular paper is an
> Edinburgh technical report that does not currently exist in a digital
> form.  What would be the best to obtain a copy of  this document?  Is
> there a revised version that was published in a journal?

This doesn't immediately help, but the Edinburgh University Library is
planning on scanning all of its CS/AI technical reports (including ones
damaged/lost in the 2002 South Bridge fire for which replacements are
available).  So at some point in the not too distant future the above report
should be available online.

--James