[TYPES] Paper announcement

Felice Cardone cardone at disco.unimib.it
Tue Feb 19 07:18:20 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to announce that our paper "History of Lambda-Calculus
and Combinatory logic" is available at the address

     http://www-maths.swan.ac.uk/staff/jrh/papers/JRHHislamWeb.pdf

The paper is scheduled to appear as a chapter in Volume 5 of the
Handbook of the History of Logic, edited by Dov M. Gabbay and John Woods
and published by Elsevier (http://www.johnwoods.ca/HHL/).

Of course, we welcome any comment, suggestion and additional
information on the topics of the paper, namely the development of
lambda-calculi and combinatory logic from the prehistory (Frege,
Peano and Russell) to the end of 20th century.

Regards, J. R. Hindley and F. Cardone