[TYPES] Object-oriented calculi

Carl Eastlund cce at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:44:00 EST 2008

Daniel,

Matthias Felleisen and I published a technical report in 2006 related
to this.  I'll paste a link to it below this paragraph.  Our OO
semantics called "sequence traces" formalizes the behavior of objects
with fields and methods, and is parameterized over the computation
that occurs inside single objects between messages.  The tech report
shows representations of Abadi and Cardelli's calculus, ClassicJava,
and a multiple dispatch language in our system.  This may not fit your
criteria of minimality, but perhaps it is of interest.  We also cite
other semantics and calculi, in case that helps broaden your search.
Good luck!

You can find the tech report at:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/cce/publications.html

--