[TYPES] HOAS versus meta reasoning

Brian Huffman brianh at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Nov 14 18:20:45 EST 2008

Quoting Dan Licata <drl at cs.cmu.edu>:

> There has also been a good deal of work on representing variable binding
> using a computational function space (e.g., in Coq), but I will defer
> to others to provide the best citations.
>
> -Dan

I would also be interested in citations about variable binding using
computational function space, if anyone knows any good ones.

In particular, I am thinking about using domain theory
(Isabelle/HOLCF) and the continuous function space for doing HOAS. I
would appreciate any pointers to relevant work.

- Brian