[TYPES] [TYPES/announce] New moderator: Derek Dreyer

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 04:23:49 EDT 2009

Hear, hear!  Thanks to Stephanie for a job well done, and thanks to
Derek for stepping in to a vital role.

   -- Phil
      (former^3 Types Forum moderator)

--
  \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science
  /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.