[TYPES] records from intersections; variants from unions?

Matthias Blume blume at tti-c.org
Sat Jul 11 09:47:42 EDT 2009

Hi William,

my language MLPolyR (see our ICFP'06 paper) essentially does this,
although the design is based on Rémy-style row types and row
polymorphism rather than general intersection- and union types.

My student Wonseok Chae created the following web site for MLPolyR:  http://ttic.uchicago.edu/~wchae/wiki/pmwiki.php

Matthias