[TYPES] Range Property for H

Andrew Polonsky andrew.polonsky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:30:05 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I would like to announce a solution to problem #3 at
http://tlca.di.unito.it/opltlca/

The result will be presented at the upcoming TYPES conference in
Warsaw.  Extended abstract is available at
http://folk.uib.no/apo081/Range%20Property.pdf

A more thorough presentation, along with additional results concerning
the problem, will be a part of my PhD thesis, to be submitted later
this month.  I would be happy to provide copies upon request.  Of
course, comments on the first draft are appreciated.

I thank Henk Barendregt for the immensely beautiful problem, and all
the researchers that have worked on it and provided partial solutions.
 Their work has inspired me greatly.

All the best,
Andrew