[TYPES] OT: Peer-review in a world with rational scientists

Dr. Claus-Peter Wirth wirth at logic.at
Fri Sep 17 16:52:42 EDT 2010

Dear Marco,

I was not at all happy about the high bandwidth of the discussion
on the subject in this list back then,
but this paper is really interesting.

Taken seriously, we should stop peer review and use random selection:
Better quality and less work.

Unless we are so "rational" that we prefer nepotism to science.
But I am afraid that might be actually the case.

Thanks for the most interesting posting,
CP