[TYPES] Types for Open Terms ?

Herman Geuvers herman at cs.ru.nl
Fri Oct 14 03:37:41 EDT 2011

Dear Jacques Carette,

Apart from this there is also the PhD thesis og Jojgov, that I can't
find on-line anywhere.

Georgi Jojgov,
Incomplete proofs and terms and their use in interactive theorem proving
(PhD thesis, Eindhoven 2004)

I will send you a copy of it via surface mail and I'll contact Jojgov
whether he has it in electronic form somewhere.

Best

Herman Geuvers

--
Herman Geuvers