[TYPES] a question

Vladimir Voevodsky vladimir at ias.edu
Fri Jul 20 17:58:08 EDT 2012

Many thanks to everybody who provided suggestions on my, not so well formulated, question.

It appears to me now after more thinking and some Wikipedia searches :), that the system which I had in mind is equivalent to Primitive Recursive Arithmetic and, as I have been told, the provability of sentences in this system is undecidable.

Vladimir.