[TYPES] a counterexample to Plotkin and Abadi's characterization of equivalence at existential type?

Robert Harper rwh at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 5 14:55:20 EST 2012

Oh, yes, indeed we were talking about this last week at the IAS: one can consider a bisimulation of packages to be, by univalence, a proof of their equality.  Dan Licata has written about this already, and presented a talk about it at WG2.8 last month.  He and I have been working on this off-and-on for about a year.

Bob