[TYPES] Decidability of type reconstruction in predicative System-F?

Fujita Kenetsu fujita at cs.gunma-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 12 08:06:53 EST 2013

Dear Chris,

In some (or many) cases, already known proofs can work for predicative
versions
of System F as well. You can find one example from the paper with
Aleksy, as
informed by Frank Pfenning:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0890540112001150
Fujita, Schubert: The undecidability of type related problems in the
type-free
style System F with finitely stratified polymorphic types,
Information and Computation Vol. 218, pp. 69--87, 2012.

With best regards,

Ken
---
Ken-etsu Fujita