[TYPES] Future of TLCA

Paweł Urzyczyn urzy at mimuw.edu.pl
Wed May 1 08:02:37 EDT 2013

This message is addressed to everyone interested in the future
of the conference TLCA (Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications).
The bi-annual conference started in 1993 and will have its 11th
edition this June in Eindhoven as part of RDP. After 20 years
it seems reasonable to ask some questions about the future.
In particular there is an emerging discussion on whether TLCA
should merge with RTA or perhaps develop into a new conference
of a broader scope. In order to gain opinions from as large part
of TLCA community as possible, we have created a Google Group:

     https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tlca-list

We invite everybody who feels part of TLCA community to contribute
to the discussion with their opinions and suggestions.

Samson Abramsky, Pierre-Louis Curien,
Mariangiola Dezani-Ciancaglini,
Masahito Hasegawa, Luke Ong,
Simona Ronchi Della Rocca,