[TYPES] New moderator: Dimitrios Vytiniotis

Derek Dreyer dreyer at mpi-sws.org
Wed May 7 11:13:00 EDT 2014

Dear Types and Types/announce members,

It has been my pleasure to serve as moderator of the Types and
Types/announce lists for 5 years now, but it's time to hand over the
reins to someone else.

Dimitrios Vytiniotis of Microsoft Research Cambridge has kindly agreed
to take over as moderator.  I want to thank him for agreeing to
moderate the list, and I'm sure he'll do a great job!

In fact, he and I have discussed it, and one of the first things he
would like to do as new moderator is to solicit feedback from the
community on whether the Types list is serving its members as well as
it could, and if not, how best to evolve it going forward.  He will be
sending mail about that shortly.

Best regards,
Derek Dreyer