[TYPES] Types in distributed systems

Harley Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:57:14 EDT 2014

Hi, Stan.

Just a quick response.  A busy Friday for me.

This reminds me of this tech. report:

http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~simon/publications/TR-2003-131.pdf

I know that linear types as session types are also very promosing.  Take
a look at some of the papers here:
   http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/topics/linear-logic.html
   http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~fp/publications.html

You might also be interested in looking at the pi-calculus and its type
systems.  A quick google using “pi-calculus type system” will bring up
a bunch of options including papers related to session types.

I hope this helps.

.\ Harley Eades