[TYPES] Looking for concurrent imperative core Java calculi

Massimo Merro massimo.merro at univr.it
Fri Jan 23 04:13:31 EST 2015

Dear Antonio,

we just finisched a paper on semantics for locking specifications in Java. In the paper
you can find a core Java calculus modelling thread-based concurrency and locking semantics.

Semantics for Locking Specifications
Michael Ernst, Damiano Macedonio, Massimo Merro and Fausto Spoto.

Here is a references:

> http://arxiv.org/abs/1501.05338

All the best,
--Massimo