[TYPES] statistics about information-flow programming errors?

Andrei Popescu uuomul at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 08:08:24 EDT 2015

Dear TYPES forum,

I am searching for studies about the size and impact of programming errors that lead to unintended information flow. I know of some famous leaks that made it to the news. However, I am more interested in statistics about everyday leaks from everyday programs. (I thought this list might be a good place for my question, given the traditional connection between information flow and type systems.)
Many thanks in advance,
 Andrei