[TYPES] Types theories with first-class definitional extensions

Frédéric Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Thu Nov 3 03:17:35 EDT 2016

Hello.

For pure type systems with definitions, see the LFCS'94 paper of Poll &
Severi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/3-540-58140-5_30.

For a module calculus for PTSs, see the TLCA'97 paper of Courant,
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/3-540-62688-3_32, and its journal version in
JFP'07: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S0956796806005867.

Best regards,

Frédéric.