[TYPES] Book on Category Theory

Uday S Reddy u.s.reddy at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 19 11:40:52 EDT 2017

In addition to all the excellent books that have been recommended already, I
can recommend my "Lecture notes on Categories and Functors" written for the
Midlands Graduate School in the UK. It is written specifically with the view
point that category theory is a "type theory". It is available via my home
page.

Unfortunately, the chapter on Monads is unfinished.

Cheers,
Uday

--
Prof. Uday Reddy                Tel: +44 121 414 2740
Professor of Computer Science   Fax: +44 121 414 4281
School of Computer Science      Email: U.S.Reddy at cs.bham.ac.uk
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT              Web: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~udr