[TYPES] I: On Dependent types and Subtyping's consistency

Giuseppe Castagna gc at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue Dec 12 07:52:49 EST 2017

An older work in which you have a limited form of intersection types is:

G. Castagna and G. Chen: Dependent types with subtyping and late-bound
overloading. Information and Computation, vol. 168, n. 1, pag. 1-67,
2001. https://www.irif.fr/~gc/papers/infcomp99.pdf

and you may be also interested in

AC96b. D. Aspinall and A. Compagnoni. Subtyping dependent types. In
Proc. 11th Annual Synposium on Logic
in Computer Science, IEEE, pages 86–97, 1996

Beppe