[TYPES] An Expressive Type System helping for run-time verification

Dorel Lucanu dlucanu at info.uaic.ro
Sat Dec 16 10:05:12 EST 2017

I think that Monitoring-oriented programming (MOP) Framework is a
strong related approach, even if it is not directly based on type systems.
MOP is developed by FSL research group at UIUC led by Grigore Rosu:
http://fsl.cs.illinois.edu/index.php/MOP
MPOP is a part of a more complex project devoted to run-time verification:
http://fsl.cs.illinois.edu/index.php/Runtime_Verification

Dorel