[TYPES] judgemental eta for function types

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Thu Dec 21 12:46:38 EST 2017

For the use of eta for sigma types, see Conor McBride's

   Outrageous but meaningful coincidences

Higher-order unification modulo eta is used in a significant way there.

 > Do you think that
 > allowing it as a judgemental equality has significantly boosted the
 > popularity of these systems?

Do you care what (A) I think or whether (B) "judgemental equality has
significantly boosted the popularity of these systems?"  ;-)

(A) No clue.
(B) Let's ask an omniscient being in our afterlive.

Cheers,
Andreas

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~abela/