[TYPES] Existing Work on Function Destructors or Haskell Type Spec?

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 09:45:47 EDT 2018

There has never been a formal description of the type system for all of
Haskell, but the following may be relevant:

  https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=227699.227700

Cheers, -- P

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/